Prime Hospitality signs a management contract for the rental of real estate units in Caesar Bay Residence project in the North Coast. 



The Cesar Bay Residence project units include a variety of different unit types, including villas with swimming pool, twin houses, and 2 and 3-bedroom chalets with garden overlooking the swimming pools.


Mediterranean Tourism Investment Company signed with Prime Hospitality (PHMG) a management contract for renting real estate units in “Caesar Bay Residence”. The project owned by  Mediterranean Tourism Investment, where Prime Hospitality will manage the units renting process for the owners under its brand “Prime Holidays”.


The contract was signed by Anwar Hilal, Mediterranean Tourism Investment Chairman, the owner of the project, and Moataz Amin, Managing Director and CEO of Prime Hospitality Management Group.



Anwar Hilal, Mediterranean Tourism Investment Chairman, said that Caesar Bay project includes 150 residential units, 75% of which have been sold and delivered, and the rest 25% are ready for immediate delivery upon sale, as these units are overlooking the sea directly.


He explained that the project is located 85 km from the center of Marsa Matrouh city, only 90 km away from Marsa Matrouh Airport, and 50 km west of El Alamein Airport, and the project includes a beach that ensures comfort and relaxation for clients which will guarantee spending a special time in a quiet place.


He added that the project is close to a number of famous touristic sites such as El Alamein Museum and Siwa Oasis, which are beautiful and famous spots for visitors due to its beauty, and the project overlooks landscapes that achieve luxury for the guests, and the rooms were built around swimming pools to achieve luxury in every area within the project.



Khaled El-Sayyad, Prime Hospitality Chairman, added that Prime Hospitality Management Group is one of the largest local hospitality brands specializing in managing vacation homes and serviced apartments under multiple brands, and the company succeeded in renting and managing real estate in the Egyptian market with overwhelming success 5 years ago in North Coast, under the “Prime Holidays” brand, which enables to achieve the highest possible return on investments for owners.


He pointed that Prime Hospitality Group manages units on behalf of owners who wish to rent them, whether as individuals or companies, aiming to achieve a high return on their investment from them, especially with the group’s experience in the integrated management of such projects.



He explained that the management of Prime Hospitality for the project guarantees the availability of all hotel services for guests, including housekeeping, concierge, food & beverage and also maintenance work.


He revealed that it is possible to provide integrated accommodation services in Caesar bay units, including breakfast and dinner buffet in the hotel, and will also include a customer service desk for Prime Holidays management staff in the hotel lobby to provide a premium service and a happy stay for clients.

Source link

About admin

Check Also

Among the most powerful CEOs of 2022  Forbes highlights the CEO of Talaat Moustafa Group

  Forbes Middle East has announced its annual list of the 100 Most Powerful CEOs …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *